Buy Psilocybe Cubensis grow kits online
Buy Psilocybe Cubensis grow kits online. Magic Mushroom grow kits for sale. Growing with the Psilocybe cubensis Grow Kits is extremely easy. These kits are completely maintenance-free thanks to a fully colonized substrate without fillers.
You hardly have to do anything to get your first flush with high levels of psilocin.
- Fast growing: 1 week to first pins
- High yields: Up to 4 flushes. (in ideal conditions)
- High Potency: According the supplier the XP (Extra Potent) strains are twice as potent!
The Psilocybe Cubensis Grow Kit has:
- One box with a colonized substrate (NO additional spores required).
- One bag with an air filter.
- 2 paperclips.
The only other point you need is sterilised water or a cold water faucet.
Start the growkit.
Always work extremely sterilized or else you will pollute your expand set!!!
Image 1/ step 1).
- Break off the tab from the box and also open one corner of the cover.
- Carefully fill out the box with water. Some bits could drift out, yet this is not a problem.
- Make sure that the substratum is completely undersea. Close the lid as well as let it stand for 12 hrs.
Image 2/ step 2).
- After 12 hrs open one edge of the lid again and pour out the excess water. It’s very important that all loose water runs off or you will certainly run the risk of shedding your package to contamination!
Picture 3/ action 3).
- Eliminate the full cover and also placed package guaranteed.
- Put the grow kit without the lid inside the plastic bag and also shut the bag by folding the top, you can secure this with the 2 paperclips.
- Do not throw out the lid. Clean it, completely dry it and maintain it in a tidy (clean and sterile) area for additional usage.
- Place the expand package in a cozy area (20-25ºC) where it gets some indirect light. Do not place it in the complete sunlight or in addition to a radiator.
Keep the bag shut do not interfere with the kit and also within 7-10 days the first psilocybe mushrooms will certainly appear. These will certainly develop in regarding a week.
Collect the grow set.
Constantly job very sterile or else you will certainly pollute your kit!!!
Mushrooms grow in supposed ‘flushes’. After each flush, you can gather the cubensis mushroom expand set.
Photo 4 and also 5/ step 4).
The appropriate stages of collecting the mushrooms are to see in image 5.
Selecting too early will bring about a lower return. Choosing far too late will certainly lead to black, spore covered, mushrooms (see picture 4).
Sometimes 1 or 2 mushrooms establish faster than the rest, choose these and also allow the others mature.
Yet normally you need to harvest a flush completely at once by picking them out, prior to the gigantic mushrooms open their caps. Take the smaller sized ones out too (job really sterile once more).
Usually, a couple of mushrooms develop between the substrate and also the sides of package. Unless they are huge it’s best to leave these. Do not go digging in the substratum to obtain these out!
The substrate surface, the box and also the bag might become black/purple. It means you polluted the box as these are the spores of the mushrooms, this will primarily occur when the mushrooms are picked (as well) late, or when you did not job sterilized sufficient. It will also turn green or purple when all flushes did as well as the time has actually come to with away your kit.
Preserve the grow kit.
Constantly work extremely sterile otherwise you will infect your package!!!
Promptly after collecting, the kit has to obtain saturated for the NEXT flush of cubensis mushrooms.
Make certain the substratum is clean (no sign of mushrooms left).
Put the cover back, open one edge of the cover and also start with picture 1/ action 1 again by filling it with water once more.
As long as the set does not turn green, purple or black, you can duplicate the procedure of harvesting and also soaking. The regular time between harvests is 9-10 days.
Anticipate the set to produce a minimum of four flushes. When the kit is worn down or infected through away immediately before it contaminates various other growkits.